Turmeric Pure Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Commonly known for its Ayurvedic health uses, Turmeric is a staple for your daily health routine and, when taken internally, promotes a positive immune function and response.
The Oil of Restoration
As a key botanical of the traditional Ayurvedic health practices of India, turmeric root and turmeric essential oil have a long history that has inspired modern uses of turmeric today. Steam distilled from the turmeric root, Turmeric essential oil has two unique chemical components, Turmerone and ar-Turmerone.
Most commonly known for their nervous system and emotional benefits, these components make Turmeric essential oil a staple in your daily health routine. Promoting feelings of positivity, Turmeric is beneficial both internally and aromatically. Advantageous to the immune system, Turmeric may have soothing benefits that promote a positive immune response.
As well, Turmeric can help to promote clear, smooth, and radiant-looking skin. Use Turmeric daily to support healthy immune function and response along with healthy circulation. In addition to the many benefits of Turmeric essential oil, Turmeric acts as a great burst of flavour to your favourite savoury meals.
- Helps support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism
- May enhance cellular antioxidant enzymes (e.g. glutathione)
- Helps support healthy nervous and cellular function
- Has been shown to increase curcumin potency and absorption
- May promote healthy immune function and response
- When diffused, Turmeric provides an emotional lift and may help improve mood
- Supports clean and healthy-looking skin while reducing the appearance of blemishes
- Take internally for daily antioxidant support and to improve immune response.
- As metabolic support, use Turmeric when trying to get back on track.
- When needed, use Turmeric as a spot treatment or in an all-over face mask to help reduce the appearance of blemishes or for a healthy-looking overall glow.
- Diffuse Turmeric or put a drop or two into your hand and inhale to promote feelings of positivity and to improve mood.
- After strenuous activity, incorporate Turmeric into your recovery routine for a soothing experience.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
dōTERRA® (meaning “Gift of the Earth”) (CPTG) Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. They are gently and skilfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognise dōTERRA's superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Buy doTERRA Turmeric Wholesale
Create a dōTERRA wholesale account & SAVE 25% LESS than retail prices with no monthly or minimum order requirement.
Make sure you select OPTION 1 “Wholesale Account”. This membership will give you 25% discount on all doTERRA products with the freedom to buy as often or as little over 12 months.
Ignore the area for ABN unless you want to chat about the doTERRA business model. Please email email@example.com for anything business related.