Spearmint Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
As a milder alternative to other mint essential oils, Spearmint is gentle enough to use topically or while cooking—without losing any of its freshness.
The Oil of Confident Speech
Spearmint has been used for centuries for its digestive benefits. Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood. For a boost of confidence, diffuse a few drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin.
In cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts.. and it can also be used in homemade salad dressings! Add 1–2 drops to baked goods, beverages, and homemade chewing gum.
To help keep away insects, add a drop to the shower for a refreshing aroma and apply to your toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath.
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset
- Promotes a sense of focus and uplifts mood
- Can boost confidence when diffused
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
- Great for cooking!
- More mild than Peppermint so great for children and those with sensitive skin
- Diffuse to uplift mood
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion*
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink*
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 1 cup or glass of liquid
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Buy doTERRA Wholesale
Become a dōTERRA Member & Get 25% Off Retail Prices - no minimum spends, no monthly volume, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive an email and a welcome gift from us along with support with your dõTERRA journey.