Petitgrain Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Petitgrain essential oil delivers calming and relaxing benefits to ease feelings of tension and stress.
Historically, Petitgrain essential oil has been used for cleaning purposes and it has been used internally to support healthy immune system and nervous system function.
The Oil of Ancestry
Petitgrain is widely used in the perfume industry, giving body sprays, fragrances, lotions, and colognes a fresh, herbaceous note that is popular among both women and men.
Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the bitter orange tree, which has a long history of use in traditional health practices. Emerging scientific evidence provides support for these traditional and other uses.
There are three essential oils derived from the bitter orange tree. Petitgrain is distilled from the leaves and twigs of the tree, Neroli essential oil is distilled from the blossoms, and Bitter Orange oil is produced by cold pressing the rinds of the fruits.
- May help support healthy cardiovascular function
- Promotes feeling of relaxation
- May provide antioxidant support
- May support healthy immune function
- May help promote a restful sleep
- Diffuse for a calming and relaxing aroma. Blends well with other citrus oils, Cassia, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Geranium, and Lemongrass.
- Take internally to help ease feelings of tension, help calm the nervous system, and promote restful sleep.
- Before going to bed, add a few drops of Petitgrain along with Lavender or Bergamot to pillows and bedding for its aromatic benefits.
- Add one to two drops to water or juice and drink to help support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive systems.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a glass of water.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Consult your GP to determine the suitability of this product for you.
dōTERRA® (meaning “Gift of the Earth”) (CPTG) Certified Pure Tested Grade® essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. They are gently and skilfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognise dōTERRA's superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Create a dōTERRA wholesale account with Tolman Self Care & pay 25% LESS than retail prices - no minimum spends, no monthly spends, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive a welcome gift from us along with support and education with your essential oils.