Peace Pure Essential Oil Blend | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Use the doTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend to promote feelings of contentment, composure and reassurance when anxious feelings appear.
Sometimes anxious moments can leave us feeling overwhelmed or uncertain.
doTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend of floral and mint essential oils is a positive reminder you don’t have to be perfect to find peace. Slow down, take a deep breath, and reconnect with the composed, collected you. Everything turning out fine begins with believing it will—and a few drops of Peace Reassuring Blend.
- Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment
- Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions
- Diffuse at night time to promote a calming environment and restful sleep.
- When experiencing anxious feelings, apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply.
- Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, or in times of worry or distress.
- To calm an upset or restless child, apply to bottoms of feet.
Diffusion: Use one to two drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
dōTERRA® (meaning “Gift of the Earth”) (CPTG) Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. They are gently and skillfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize dōTERRA's superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Buy doTERRA Wholesale
Become a doTERRA Member & Get 25% Off Retail Prices.
Make sure you select OPTION 1 “Wholesale Account”. This membership will give you 25% discount on all doTERRA products with the freedom to buy as often or as little over 12 months.