Marjoram Pure Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
With its calming properties and positive effect on the human immune and nervous systems, Marjoram was once known as a symbol of joy and happiness in ancient cultures.
- Valued for its calming properties and positive effect on the nervous system when taken internally
- Supports a healthy immune system when consumed
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system when ingested
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
dōTERRA® (meaning “Gift of the Earth”) (CPTG) Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. They are gently and skillfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy.
Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize dōTERRA's superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Buy dōTERRA Wholesale
Become a dōTERRA Member & SAVE 25% Off Retail Prices with no minimum orders
Select OPTION 1 “Wholesale Account” if you don't plan on ever receiving free oils or incentives. This membership will give you 25% discount on all doTERRA products with the freedom to buy as often or as little over 12 months.
Choose OPTION 2 - WELLNESS ADVOCATE if you think you might like to participate in loyalty rewards.
Complete the About You section of the application with your personal information…address, birthday, etc. The form will populate the Don Tolman Enroller ID and Sponsor ID – just in case, here it is 3430163