Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Extracted from bark, Cinnamon Bark essential oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most.
Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees and hot drinks.
The Oil of Sexual Harmony
Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.
Cinnamon supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high.
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavour food and for its internal health benefits
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a glass of water
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to the desired area.
Buy doTERRA Wholesale
Become a dōTERRA Member & Get 25% Off Retail Prices - no minimum spends, no monthly volume, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive an email and a welcome gift from us along with support with your dõTERRA journey.