Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Cinnamon is often used in mouth rinses and has been known to help improve gum health. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees and hot drinks.
The Oil of Sexual Harmony
Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits.
Cinnamon helps to support healthy metabolic function.
- Helps support healthy metabolic function
- Has been known to naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavour food and for its internal benefits
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a glass of water
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to the desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Consult your GP to determine the suitability of this product for you.
Create a doTERRA wholesale account with us today & pay 25% less than retail - no minimum spends, no monthly spends, just WHOLESALE prices!
You will receive a BONUS welcome gift with essential oil accessories from us along with support and education with your essential oils.