Celery Seed Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Sourced from the celery plant, Celery Seed essential oil improves digestion when taken internally. It is soothing to the skin and adds to a comforting after-workout massage.
The Oil of Detoxing
Celery was used as early as the 5th century by the Chinese, and widely used in Indian Ayurvedic practices. Conventionally grown grocery store celery looks nothing like the celery seen at local farmers’ markets. The celery plant grows up to three feet tall, is bright green, and radiating with life. Celery has a complex, strong, sweet, and spicy aroma. The plant takes two years to fully mature and produce its small fruit, which are tan to brown in colour.
The seeds are the primary repository for essential oil. Limonene, the dominant constituent in Celery Seed oil is also found in refreshing citrus peel and fir needle oils. The oil has a calming, relaxing, and positive aroma. Celery seed oil has a distinct, strong flavour.
Soothing digestive issues is one of the many benefits of Celery Seed essential oil. Experimental research suggests that it may soothe muscles and help joint discomfort when taken internally.
Celery Seed oil creates a calming, relaxing, and positive environment while providing cooling and soothing effects.
- Consume one to two drops of Celery Seed oil morning and night to promote healthy digestion.
- Soak in a relaxing, sleep-inducing Epsom Salt bath adding three to four drops to warm bathwater.
- Blend with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse Celery Seed essential oil to promote a positive and uplifting mindset.
- Supports nervous and digestive systems
- Calms the body and mind
- Cleansing both internally and externally
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom Salts bath by adding three to four drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil (ie.fractionated coconut oil) to the bathwater with Epsom Salts as desired.
- Mix three drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse for a soothing and uplifting aroma.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a cup of liquid or use in a veggie cap.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to the desired area.
Create a doTERRA wholesale shopper account & pay 25% less than retail - no minimum spends, no monthly spends, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive a BONUS welcome gift with essential oil accessories from us along with support and education with your essential oils..