Activated Charcoal Powder
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Derived from coconut husks, this Activated Charcoal is most commonly used to whiten and brighten teeth or added to chilled water and freshly squeezed lemon juice for a detoxifying drink.
Activated Charcoal has been revered for centuries as a potent, natural detoxifying agent, useful for trapping and releasing harmful chemicals within the body so that they cannot be reabsorbed.
It can be derived from a variety of sources, but as a natural remedy, Activated Charcoal made from coconut shells is best.
Provided in powder form, Activated Charcoal is versatile and can be used to flush toxins out of the body, for the treatment of insect bites, as a hangover remedy, to heal skin blemishes and even to strip stains from teeth.
- Flushes toxic chemicals and medicinal residues from the body;
- Alleviates gas and bloating;
- Great as a hangover cure;
- Removes stains from teeth;
- Balances oral PH levels to rid mouth of bad breath;
- Naturally filters tap water;
- Emergency toxin removal e.g. if chemicals are swallowed, snake bites etc;
- Can accelerate healing of wounds when applied topically;
- For DIY skin care recipes e.g. Face Masks etc.
- Relief from Bloating, Gas or Hangovers - Stir 1 tablespoon into a large glass of chilled water (add fresh lemon juice if desired) and drink;
- Teeth Whitening - dab brush into powder and brush for 3-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Add coconut oil to make a creamy paste;
- Skin Blemishes and Insect bites - Mix with water and dab on skin;
- Face Mask - Mix 1 tsp of powder with 2 tsp Bentonite Clay and enough purified water to make a paste. Smooth over face (avoiding eye and mouth area), wait 5-7 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry. Food Grade Bentonite Clay can be found here
Important Note: It's essential that adequate water is consumed when Activated Charcoal is ingested.
100% Activated Charcoal Powder derived from Coconut Shells
Net Weight: 20g