Peppermint Pure Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of Watermint and Spearmint, and the high menthol content of dōTERRA Peppermint Essential Oil is what sets it apart from others on the market when it comes to quality.
The Oil of a Buoyant Heart
With so many benefits and uses, Peppermint Essential Oil continues to be one of dōTERRA’s best-selling oils.
Widely known for its use in toothpaste and mouth rinse for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps to enliven the mind and senses, alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
doTERRA Peppermint Touch contains Peppermint essential oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide a multitude of benefits.
Its minty, fresh scent can be used aromatically and topically throughout the day to uplift mood and promote a sense of focus.
Peppermint essential oil is known to lessen feelings of tension when applied to the temples or the back of the neck. doTERRA Peppermint Touch can be applied to these areas and anywhere on the body to provide a cooling massage or to naturally deter insects.
- Helps promote healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Helps support healthy digestion
- Soothes muscle aches and pains
- Stimulates alertness and mental clarity
- Has been known to repel bugs naturally.
- Add one drop of Peppermint to warm or chilled water for a refreshing, digestive tea or tonic
- Add a drop to your favourite smoothie or raw treat recipe for a refreshing twist
- Diffuse Peppermint in the office to promote alertness and mental clarity
- To stimulate the senses, place 1-2 drops in the palms, rub together, cup the nose and inhale deeply before exhaling a few times in succession
- Add a few drops to a small amount of carrier oil and massage into sore muscles or joints for relief.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a cup of water.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Consult your GP to determine the suitability of this product for you.
dōTERRA® (meaning “Gift of the Earth”) (CPTG) Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. They are gently and skillfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize dōTERRA's superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Buy dōTERRA Wholesale
Become a dōTERRA Member & Get 25% Off Retail Prices - no minimum spends, no monthly volume, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive an email and a welcome gift from us along with support with your dõTERRA journey.