Vrindavan Certified Organic Castor Oil 250ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 AUD fortnightly with More info
Castor oil is a vegetable oil derived from the castor bean seed. Cultivators of castor beans remove the hull of the seed, before pressing it to obtain the oil. Vrindavan Castor oil is colourless, odourless, cold pressed and hexane free.
SKIN: Castor oil is known to soften and soothe dry and irritated skin and can help to kill pathogens that can cause skin problems. Castor oil can lock in moisture and contains numerous minerals, vitamins and fatty acids for great skin health.
HAIR: Castor oil can benefit the scalp by improving blood circulation and moisturising dry, flaky and itchy skin. It can help to strengthen the hair shaft by locking in moisture, and the oil’s essential fatty acids nourish the roots of the hair.
- Rich in enzymes and potassium
- Moisturises the skin to help keep it supple
- Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps to reduce inflammation
- Supplies omega 6 essential fatty acids for healthy hair
- Helps to strengthen hair
- Assists with treating split ends
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties