Lavender Pure Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and to ease feelings of tension. Lavender aids verbal expression & calming of the mind and applied topically, is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
The Oil of Communication & Calm
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep
- Helps ease feelings of tension
Add Lavender oil to a bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavours and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in a cup of liquid
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Buy doTERRA Wholesale
Create a doTERRA wholesale shopper account & pay 25% less than retail - no minimum spends, no monthly spends, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive a BONUS welcome gift with essential oil accessories from us along with support and education with your essential oils.