Himalayan Crystal Salt | Coarse or Fine | by Don Tolman Self Care
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Himalayan Salt – also known as ‘Halite’ is a soft edible crystal mineral. Himalayan mineral salt is unique in that the crystals form perfect geometric patterns.
Known for centuries for its wide range of healing and nutritional properties, Himalayan Salt has been long considered an extremely valuable gift from nature.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to enjoy the natural healing and health benefits of natural salt crystals is by using Himalayan salt for cooking and drinking.
- Supporting thyroid and adrenal function
- Aiding in overall hormone balance for men and women
- Is required to make adequate stomach acid
- Create an electrolyte balance
- Increases hydration and circulation
- Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
- Balance pH (alkaline/acidity)
- Reduce acid reflux
- Prevent muscle cramping
- Aid with metabolic functioning
- Strengthen bones
- Lower blood pressure
- Assist the intestines to absorb nutrients
- Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins
- Supports a healthy and fiery metabolism
- It is even said to support libido, reduce the signs of ageing, and detoxify the body from heavy metals.
Actinium, Aluminium, Antimony, Astatine, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Bromine, Cadmium, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Caesium, Chlorine, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Europium, Fluorine, Francium, Gadolinium, Gallium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Hydrogen, Indium, Iodine, Iridium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lead, Lithium, Lutetium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Neodymium, Neptunium, Nickel, Niobium, Nitrogen, Osmium, Oxygen, Palladium, Phosphorus, Platinum, Plutonium, Polonium, Potassium, Praseodymium, Protactinium, Radium, Rhenium, Rhodium, Rubidium, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulphur, Tantalum, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Thorium, Thulium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Vanadium, Wolfram, Yttrium, Ytterbium, Zinc and Zirconium.
Himalayan salt should be freely enjoyed! Salt your food to taste, suck on crystals, use in cooking, add to a grinder or make a Sole Solution.
How to make a Sole Solution:
- Fill a glass jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan salt either ground or in chunks. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water. Add a plastic lid (not metal), shake and let sit overnight. You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar, this means the water is fully saturated. Add more salt if needed.
- In the morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, mixed into some room temperature water, upon waking. Never use metal utensils with your sole!
- Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.
Benefits of Himalayan Salt Sole include:
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face
- Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
Fine and Granular can be used in the kitchen and when preparing your own personal care.
100% Natural, Pure Himalayan crystal salt
Net Weight: 500 grams