Ginger Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
When used as a kitchen spice, the earthy nature of Ginger essential oil adds flavour to a variety of dishes and can help to support healthy digestion.
The Oil of Empowerment
Sourced from Madagascar, dōTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system.
A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger has a hot, fragrant flavour when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets— gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples.
Internal use of Ginger is best known as a digestive aid and for helping to ease occasional indigestion and nausea. Ginger Essential Oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- May help to support healthy digestion
- Can be used as a kitchen spice
- Inhaled for a soothing aroma
- May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion
- May help reduce occasional nausea
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favourite sweet and savoury dishes.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in glass of water
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Consult your GP to determine the suitability of this product for you.
Buy doTERRA Wholesale
Create a dōTERRA wholesale account with us & SAVE 25% off Retail Prices - no minimum spends, no monthly volume, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive an email and a welcome gift from us along with support with your dõTERRA journey.