Home Enema Kit | 2 Litre with Silicone Catheter
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
A healthy colon is important to ensuring a healthy digestive system. The colon collects and removes toxins from the body. It also absorbs water and food nutrients before being released into our blood stream.
Enemas are an awesome way to remove and flush out toxic waste the body may have accumulated over several years. Enemas can allow a healthier colon, reducing any strain on the liver or kidneys as well as the lymphatic system. Your skin can also be a reflection of your gut health, therefore enemas can work to remove toxins for clearer skin!
Enemas are great for cleansing your colon and have many additional benefits. But how can you perform an enema at home? The truth is that it's very easy and safe. If you want an easy, quick, effective way of cleansing your colon and liver, or you are over of being constipated...you are in need of an enema kit.
This enema kit is ideal for a regular home enema. This standard style enema has a 2 Litre container, plus a silicone catheter.
This kit allows you to do Coffee Enemas as well which can increase ones clarity and focus. Coffee enemas can also increase energy and elimination from the bowel. Instructions are included
- Easy to use
- Holds up to 2 litres
- Gravity fed system
- Durable strong firm plastic
- Will last for years with proper care
What it can do for your body...
- Collects and removes waste and toxins from the body
- Help maintain youthfulness
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves concentration
- Boots energy
- Improves skin
- Detoxifies the body
- Can lower the risk of Colon Cancer
- Strengthens immune system
- Provides insomnia relief
- Improves fertility
- Do not use tap water in your enema kit. For convenience, we recommend you use sealed bottles of good quality water stored at body temperature.
- When administering an enema keep a copy of the instructions handy so you know what to do.
- Consider using coconut oil as a lubricant or quality organic oil on the tip.
- It can be handy to rest the end of the enema kit tubing and used enema kit tip into a bowl while you are on the toilet. It can then be used to wash the enema kit equipment when you have finished.
- Use disinfectant wipes to clean the tip of the enema kit after use.
- Keep a few towels handy in case of spills or accidents.
- Medical gloves mean that you don't have to touch anything messy.
- Prepare a decent detergent and/or sterilizing solution for cleaning up after you've finished.
- Use a clock or timer so you know how long you've been administering an enema for.
- Stay relaxed – reading or listening to music will help to pass the time.
- A visibly incremented 2 L bag with an integrated loop, so it can be hung on a wall hook or door handle.
- A 1.4 m long transparent tube, which gravity feeds the fluid from the bag to the tip.
- A tap mechanism for easy control when administering an enema.
Please choose carefully as we do not take returns on this product under any circumstances.