Bergamot Pure Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
With both calming and uplifting abilities, Bergamot can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits.
Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect. Bergamot teaches to let go of self judgement by learning to love them self unconditionally.
The Oil of Self Acceptance
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
From the coast of Reggio di Calabria in Italy, Bergamot is one of the most unique citrus oils. For years, Italians have used Bergamot for many purposes—to rejuvenate the skin, reduce feelings of stress, and more.
There are many unique attributes of Bergamot that set it apart from other citrus oils, including the exclusivity of where it is grown, the fact that it is a bitter fruit that produces sweet oil, and its ability to create an uplifting and calming environment, just to name a few. Commonly used for soothing skin, in massage, and to purify and uplift, Bergamot essential oil is a versatile go-to favourite at Tolman Self Care.
- Calming and soothing aroma
- Reduce feelings of stress
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop a glass of water
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
Buy doTERRA Wholesale
Create your own dōTERRA wholesale account with us & you’ll get 25% Off retail prices - no minimum spends, no monthly volume, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive an email and a welcome gift from us along with Education, FB and phone support.