DURING THIS 1 HOUR ZOOM SESSION YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- Why "uncertainty" is the new pandemic and why it's so important to control what you can control
- Why honing your "perspective" is critical in these rapidly changing times
- The role that "gratitude" can play during times of uncertainty
- Why now is the time to work on your physical and mental wellbeing
- Tips for more energy, vitality and levelling up your diet
- Why having a self-sustainable mindset is crucial into the future
- The vital importance of connection & positive community for supporting your emotional wellbeing
- How you can create more income security and abundance doing something you love (in the wellness space) online from home.
About Angela Simson
Angela Simson is an integrative nutrition health coach and founder of The Gratitude Project – a thriving community that has inspired over 100,000 women around the world to identify their true self-worth.
As a mum of two daughters, once married (then divorced) - and having overcome a birth-defect heart health condition, Ange believes that you shouldn’t have to hit rock bottom in order to “do the work”.
According to Ange, working on your health, happiness, mindset and spiritual practice is important while things are still flowing, not just when things fall apart or when you’re suffering from uncertainty or dis-ease.
Ange believes that everything you consume – food, media, ideas and your relationships – ultimately determine how you feel. And this is why, now more than ever - it’s so important to be mindful of your environment and everything you’re taking in that is controlling your emotional vibration.
Angela is passionate about sharing how a conscious approach to nutrition can change your health and vitality, as well as the power of self-responsibility, community and feeling your way forward, to create financial abundance, peace and security in your life.
About Zane Truscott (Your Host)
Zane is co-founder and CEO at Tolman Self Care, an educational and e-commerce brand that delivers weekly self care content to a growing subscriber base and handcrafts natural health products that are shipped door-to-door from a purpose-built facility in Australia, to households around the globe.
Since 2006, Zane has been at the forefront of wellness education industry in Australia, hosting countless live seminars and workshops with Don Tolman and other experts in the health and personal development space.
Today, Zane is on a mission to inspire others to be the heroes of their own health and wellness journey, having recently launched his personal brand, Rock Solid Wellness, which focusses on the four vital areas of mindset, nutrition, movement and lifestyle.