Citronella Essential Oil | dōTERRA
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Citronella is a tall grass grown in Asia with a crisp, fresh aroma. It is soothing to the skin and creates an uplifting atmosphere. Citronella essential oil is a known powerful insect repellent and an ideal companion during outdoor activities.
The Oil of Averting
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful benefits, Citronella oil is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. The oil components include citronellal and geraniol, which are known for their cleansing properties. Try using on surfaces in and outside the home. When inhaled, Citronella has a refreshingly positive aroma..
- Diffuse while enjoying the outdoors.
- Apply to skin with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Add three to four drops in water for an aromatic surface cleanser.
- Diffuse to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- Use in shampoo and conditioner for a refreshing aroma.
- Natural pest repellent
- Cleans surfaces
- Emotionally uplifting and stress-reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom Salts bath by adding three to four drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil (ie.fractionated coconut oil) to the bathwater with Epsom Salts as desired.
- Mix three drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse for a soothing and uplifting aroma.
- Apply one drop to hands, rub together, and inhale deeply as needed throughout the day.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Create a doTERRA wholesale shopper account & pay 25% less than retail - no minimum spends, no monthly spends, just WHOLESALE OILS!
You will receive a BONUS welcome gift with essential oil accessories from us along with support and education with your essential oils.